The very first thing is to create your event on EventXtra platform, so that you can do other settings like registration form and email campaigns based on the event.
1. Click Add your event.
2. Set basic information for your event.
3. Click Manage button in Details to set the event details.
A Setup Roadmap tells you the flow of creating an event and settings details on EventXtra platform.
Click every icon to see what have to be done and click Manage to do the settings. If your event does not need such setting, just click Skip and check the next step(s).
4. Upload banner and confirm Event Name, Date and Time.
You can choose to show or not to show the time zone on your registration form by checking or not checking the checkbox "Display time zone on event page".
5. Input the venue of your event.
Check or uncheck the checkbox "Show map on the event page" to set the map shown in registration form or not.
6. Give description to your event.
7. Select how to present the event organiser, and Save.
- Organizer Name: will be shown as the email sender name.
- Logo: For name badge printing (a black and white version could help with a better printing quality).
- Event Page Theme Color: choose colors for your registration form or check the box "Use original registration form layout" to have a plain black background and a grey colored form.
You can scroll to the top of Event Detail page and click Preview Registration Form button to preview your settings.