If you already have a database of attendees for your event, you can simply skip setting a Registration Form and import attendees' data directly to EventXtra.
1. Click Attendees and Import a group of attendees.
2. Choose the way you will import attendees
2a. Copy and Paste from Excel.
2b. Upload CSV file.
2c. Connect Eventbrite Account.
2d. Connect Google Sheet.
3. Map with your columns
After importing a database into EventXtra, column mapping is a very important step which determines how to show the data on both the Web platform and the Check-In App. You can map your column data to existing default columns or create a new custom field or grouping.
- Use Custom Fields for data which is unique for every attendee, e.g. ID no.
- Use Groupings to group function among a batch of attendees, e.g. Table no.
- If you clicked "Skip", that column will not be imported to EventXtra.
For example, you can choose "Ticket Types" as the "Registration Type".
(The Fields shown in the pull down menu below are default fields.)
4. Confirm Duplication Check and District Codes for phone numbers.
- Please check the box "Skip duplication checking" if you do not want same data records to be merged.
- Remember to add district codes to phone numbers if you will send SMS to your attendees.