After importing a database into EventXtra, Data Matching is a very important step which determines how to show the data on both the web platform and the Checkin App.
1. Choose a default field name to match with your column.
For example, you can choose "Ticket Types" as the "Registration Type".
(The Fields shown in the pull down menu below are default fields.)
- +Customer Field: for data which is unique for every attendee, e.g. ID no.
- +Groupings: for a grouping function among a batch of attendees, e.g. Table no.
- If you clicked "Skip", that column will not be imported to EventXtra.
2. Confirm Duplication Check and District Codes for phone numbers.
- Please check the box "Skip duplication checking" if you do not want same data records to be merged.
- Remember to add district codes to phone numbers if you will send SMS to your attendees.