You can create Free Tickets and Paid Tickets for your event.
1. Go to Ticketing under Registration
2. Default name for ticket type heading is Ticket Types. Input your preferred name if needed, e.g, Conference Pass.
3. Select the appropriate Currency
There will be a transaction fee charged for each transaction, please click here to learn more about the transaction fee.
4. Set Ticket Name, Quantity and Price
5. Set Ticket Sales Period and add Ticket Description, if any
- Approval Mechanism: All registrants will be in the Approved List if this option is OFF. Turn it ON if you need further approval among registrants in the Waitlist for approval.
- Show Remaining Tickets: Registrants can see how many tickets left.
- Tickets displayed for indivdual registration form: You can customize which tickets are displayed for specific registration forms. To do this, you will need to edit the registration form and include or exclude the ticket.