You may want your attendees to register your event online.
1. Click Registration Form.
2. Set Language for your Form.
You can select English, Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese.
3. Set Essential Form Fields.
- Include - Switch on to include that field in your form.
- Require - Switch on to set that field is imperative for registrants.
Full Name is an essential field on EventXtra platform for creating a valid attendee record.
4. Set Custom Questions.
You have 5 options in creating Custom Questions:
- Short Text - Require short answer in text, e.g.
- Long Text - Require long answer in text, e.g. comments.
- Multiple Choice - Can let registrant select one or more options.
- Single Checkbox
OR you can use +Heading to separate the Registration Form into different Parts.
5. Set Quantity for your Event.
- Registration Quota - Total number of attendees for the event.
- Waitlist Quota - When the event is full and you still accept registration, those registrants will be in the list of "Waiting for Approval". Here you can set the quota for this group of registrants.
- Message - This message will be shown when all quotas are full for the event.
6. Set Custom Message for Different Situations.
- Registration Successful Page for Approved AttendeesThis message will be shown when a registrant has registered the event successfully.
- Before launch pageThis message will be shown when the Form Status is "Off".
7. Save Settings, Preview and Launch the Form.
Launch the Form by switching on the Form Status.
You can get the Public Link of the form under Registration Form Link.