Apart from Custom Questions, now you can insert additional information in the Registration form by using the Footer section.
1. Go to "Registration" and click "Forms" to access to your registration form.
2. In "Form Setting", scroll down to locate the "Footer" section right below the "Custom Questions" section
3. Simply put the information in the text box. You can use markdown syntax to design your message.
4. Click "Save settings" once you finished adding your information.
5. You can check whether the Footer message looks good or not by clicking "View my form" (when the registration form is published) or "Preview my form" (when the registration form is not published).
6. The Footer message will be shown at the bottom of the Registration form when attendee click the RSVP/Public Registration link.