You can add your own sender email address to EventX broadcast system. By doing that, you will be able to broadcast emails using your own domain. All account can use email@example.com as default sender email address. If you want to add your own sender address, follow these steps
- Go to Account Setting page, then click "Domain"
- Click "Add email Sender ID"
- Fill in the Sender Name and Sender Email Address
4. You will receive two separate verification emails subjected as "Verify your email address for EventX" and "Verify your domain for Mandrill"
(a) Click the verification link in the email with subject"Verify your email address for EventX".
(b) For the email "Verify your domain for Mandrill", forward this email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com because EventX needs to verify the domain for you.
After the domain is verified, EventX will inform you to test the DNS settings in your account setting. You will need to go back to the system domain setting page and click the "Test DNS" button. Then, you will find Step 2 "Verify domain" will be completed.
5. Then you need to add the DKIM, SPF on your domain by copying the DKIM and SPF record from the system domain setting page.
You will need your IT department's colleague (Domain owner) to complete this step for you.
6. After completing all the verification step, you will able to send email using your own sender address.
Please also see How to Add DNS Records for Sending Domains for more details.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any setup issues.