You can add your own sender email address to EventXtra broadcast system. By doing that, you will be able to broadcast emails using your own domain. All account can use email@example.com as default sender email address. If you want to add your own sender address, follow these steps
- Go to Account Setting page, then click "Domain"
- Click "Add email Sender ID"
- Fill in the Sender Name and Sender Email Address
4. You will receive two separate verification emails subjected as "Verify your email address for EventXtra" and "Verify your domain for Mandrill"
For the email "Verify your email address for EventXtra", click the verification link yourself.
For the email "Verify your domain for Mandrill", forward this email to firstname.lastname@example.org because EventXtra need to verify the domain for you.
5. Then you need to verify the DKIM, SPF on your domain.
You will need your IT department's colleague (Domain owner) to complete this step for you.
6. After completing all the verification step, you will able to send email using your own sender address.
Please also see How to Add DNS Records for Sending Domains for more details.
Contact email@example.com for any setup issues.