You can add your own sender email address to EventXtra broadcast system. By doing that, you will be able to broadcast emails using your own domain. All account can use firstname.lastname@example.org as default sender email address. If you want to add your own sender address, follow these steps
- Go to Account Setting page
- Add your sender email address in the Verified domains section
- Click Add button
- Fill in the Sender Name and Sender Address
Sender Name is the email sender name
Email Address is the email sender address
- You will receive two separate verification emails subjected as "Verify your domain for Mandrill" and "Verify your email address for EventXtra"
For the email "Verify your domain for EventXtra", please click the verification link yourself.
For the email "Verify your domain for Mandrill", EventXtra need to verify the domain for you, please forward this email to email@example.com
- Then you need to verify the DKIM, SPF on your domain.
You will need your IT department's colleague (Domain owner) to complete this step for you.
- After completing all the verification step, you will able to send email using your own sender address.
Please also see How to Add DNS Records for Sending Domains for more details.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any setup issues.