MC Questions creation
In the registration form, there will be a feature about creating MC type questions.
It can add the other information that clients may want to know more about the attendees.
Here's the following steps about how to create MC type questions:
1. Go to "Registration Form" and turn on "Create custom questions".
2. Remember to click "Save Setting" on the right upper side after every time editing.
3. In the lower page of Registration form, there's the "Custom Questions" part.
4. The view after click on the "+Questions" sign.
5. Select "Multiple Choice" in the pull down bar of "Nature".
6. "Required" means that is it a MUST Answered Question for attendees.
7. "Multiple" means that you can enable attendees select more than One answer.
8. Fill in the "Question" and the "Choice" blanks.
9. Header will be shown at the end of the registration form.
10. Click on "Save settings" First before you click "Preview".
Then you can preview the page after you saved it.
11. Preview of registration form, MC type question was shown below.
12. Attendees can select more than one option and it's a MUST answered questions with *.
13. The Header will be shown below the MC type question as follow: