Create your own groupings
In the Groupings sessions, there are some default groups for customer to use. You can create your own group by following steps:
1. Go to the Groupings page under Event.
2. To add new groupings, you can find the "+ADD" on the right upper side in Groupings.
3. Give the grouping a name. Define groups under it and give each group a short code. To add more groups, click the Add Group button.
Note: Short codes are simple letters or numbers to represent each group. They can also be printed on the name badges.
5. After adding the Groups, you can either edit or delete it if have any changes.
6. There are some default groupings (e.g. RSVP, ticket type) preset for your reference.
Hope that they can help you save time!