Under the Registration Form settings, you can customize the message to be shown when the Form is not being published.
This function can be used in the following scenarios:
1. Form is under construction - prevent people from registering while you edit or add/delete the contents of the registration form.
2. Before registration starts - inform people about the start of registration time.
3. After the event - inform people that the event has ended.
Reminder: You can see this setting after you Turned On the "Customize the registration messages"
1. In Registration Form settings, scroll down to find the section named "Custom Messages for Registration Page". Locate the third option, which reads: "When the registration page is not published yet, show the following message".
2. Type the message in the box.
3. After typing the message, press Save Settings on the top right corner of the page. Your settings will be published.
4. You can unpublish your form under Form Settings.
5. If people access your form hyperlink when the Form is not published, they will see the message you specified earlier.