Content failure in the email
Sometimes when we receive an email, the content of the email may not show properly due to following reasons:
1. The software of the computer isn't up to date.
2. The email client is incompatible with the HTML email.
Therefore, to avoid the content failure of the email, you may try our feature:
Attach PDF as attachment: Can convert email content into PDF format and will be attached in the email as well.
Benefits of applying this feature:
- Easy to download a copy for offline viewing
- Fixed layout for easy printing
1. Go to the Email/ SMS page and click the "Email" button on the top right corner.
2. On the Edit Email page, scroll down to find the option Attach PDF as attachment below the preview and tick it.
4. You can click on "test send" below before you send it out to attendees.
5. This will be the outlook when attendees receiving email that "Attach PDF as attachment".
6. The attachment will be presented in PDF format.
Therefore, "Attach PDF as attachment" could avoid the failure of reading the email content.
Let's try it out!