Customize messages for the registration page
You can setup customize messages in the registration page to:
a. provide additional information to the attendees regarding the event they are attending.
b. inform attendees of their registration status: registration is approved or in the wait list.
c. inform people when the registration begin or ended.
Setup of customize messages
1. Go to "Registration" and click "Forms" to access to your registration form.
2. In Form settings, scroll down to locate the section named "Custom Messages for Registration Page". You can setup customize messages in the text box for:
a. Registration successful page:
- message to successful registrants
- message to registrants dropped into Waiting-for-Approval-list
b. When the registration page is not published, applicable to:
- before official launch of registration
- when the registration is closed
- after event
3. Click"Save Settings" when you finished editing the messages. The customize messages will be shown to attendees.