Data Mapping - Column Matching
1. EventXtra platform will match the columns of the headers of uploaded data sheet as the default field names. For headers which cannot be matched automatically will be shown in red as Unmatched column. Click Edit to match a default field name or create a new custom field.
2. Choose a default field name or create a New Custom Field. Once a default field is selected to match with the headers of the importing data sheet, it cannot be selected again and the words will turn into grey in colour.
Here are some rules for setting the following fields:
- Email: XXX@XXX.XX
- Phone: +(Country Code)(Phone No.)
- Membership Expiry Date: DD/MM/YYYY
- ID: Users can import a set of alphanumeric characters as a custom ID. If no input, new a 6-digits ID will be automatically generated for members by the platform.
Tips: When a member is invited to an event, the Mobile Phone and Work Email will be the default contact in the event.
3. Click Next > to continue the column matching until all are done.
4. If Skip is clicked for the column, that column will not be imported to EventXtra platform. The whole column will be missing after the importing of the data sheet.
5. Other Options
(1) Duplication Checking - When new data sheet is being imported, the platform can help you to check any duplication of a same member record according to information such as Full Name, Email and Phone. Click here to learn more.
(2) Phone numbers with district code - If there is no country codes before the phone numbers in your data sheet, please select one here to ensure phone numbers are valid data in on EventXtra platform.
Then click Import to finish the process.
Tips: If Import button is prohibited, please check if any Data Mapping has not been done. For example, “Make a selection” is still shown as below so user has to do the matching before importing.