An event app can guide your attendees around the event, pick their agendas, get important updates from the organizers, network with other attendees, and provide feedback. Our easy and intuitive app builder allows you to create a stunning app without a line of code. Just drag and drop the content blocks, and the app is done. You can build a mobile event app easily with EventXtra’s App Builder, and encourage connections with an event-based community.
Please contact EventXtra if you want to upgrade your package to add on Event App feature.
1. Go to Event app and click to App Builder
2. There are 4 default modules: E-Ticket, Agenda, Speakers, Attendees, Live Q&A. Others will use Custom WebView. The left-hand side is the tab editor, the user can add new modules and edit the module name. The right-hand side displays the tab preview.
3. Reorder the modules by drag and drop the module icon. The user also can rename or remove the module at the time.
4. Click the EN/TC/SC button and edit the module names in a different language.
To set up multi-language in speakers and agenda module contents, please click the edit button next to the module name and set up the multi-language content.
If you need to add new session, click Add Speaker If you need to edit the content of an existing session, click the Pencil icon on the right-hand side of the Speaker.
Use Search to look for a specific session instead of scroll up and down
Click the content button and it will bring you to the page for edit the content of speakers.
After that, click Add Speaker. You can enter the speaker's information and click to save speaker.
Click the edit content button and it will bring you to the page for edit the content of the session.
After that, click Add Sessions. You can enter the session details (eg. the title, start and end time, modify speakers)
To add a new speaker to the session, you need to first add the speaker in the Speaker page. Then select the speaker’s name from Available Speakers panel at the bottom of the page, and click the arrow icon to add/remove the speaker from the session.
In addition, to setup multi-language content, first setup the default language and save, then click the session to setup TC/SC content.
Let your attendees know each other and Wait the connections happen so it can help to network each other.
1. Go to the attendee module. When click the blue chat button, it will bring you to the chat room and the user can start chatting with the attendee using the event app.
2. When click to one of the attendee names, the user can view the attendee information, chatting and schedule a meetup.
3. Click the meetup, the user will need to set the schedule information and then send out the invitation to the attendee.
(d) Custom Webview
- You can assign any name to Custom Webview
- Insert a URL starting with https to the WebView URL box for all 3-language
- Click Save change when it is done
(e) Live Q&A
Turn your events into highly interactive moments by collecting more attendee feedback and drive session engagement with questions.
To generate the approval panel and projector view URL, please click "Pulish".
If there is a live Q&A session and attendees ask their questions in the event app, all the question will show in the approval panel (admin). The organizer can approve or reject the questions while only approved questions will be shown on the projector view page.
The organizer can project the approved question on the screen when they click "Projector View".
Turn your events into highly interactive moments in your conference Apps. The organizer may sign in our polling platform to create polling and then copy and paste the URL to EMS.
To set up the polling on the event app.
Step 1: Click "New Party" to create the party.
Step 2: Insert the Event Name, Code, Event Date and Approx. number of participants.
Step 3: Click "New polling" to create the polling for the event.
Step 4: Insert the event polling information first. Please make sure you insert the same information as the previous page to create the party.
After that, you may set up the pooling question and the choice and then click "Save and preview".
Step 5: The page will show the polling URL, you may paste the link to the EMS event app builder.
You can also project the question with QR code out by clicking the green button "Full Screen".
Please click "Start" to activate the polling or click "Back" to create new polling.