Normally, when the registrants successful register the event, they will automatically fall into the approved list. However, there may be some cases that organiser would like to approve every registrant for the event. If you do not set registration quotas or turn on approval mechanism in ticketing, all registration, including RSVP, will go directly to "Approved" List. Therefore, if you want all registration go to waitlist first and then approve them to "Approved" list later.
Scenario 1: When you have ticketing
1. Set up your ticket name, quantity and the sales period
2. Turn on "Approval Mechanism" for each ticket or a specific ticket
3. Click "Save" when it is done.
4. All registrants will go to "Waitlist" when they completed payment and registration
Scenario 2: When there is no ticketing
1. Setup your registration form
2. Scroll down to "Quantity"
3. By default, the quota for successful registrants and registrants dropped to waiting for approval is UNLIMITED.
4. If you want all registrants drop to Waitlist, unclick "Quota for Successful Registrants", the no will become "0"
5. You can set the quota for registrants dropped into waiting for approval you need. Or leave it as "Unlimited" by default.
6. Click Save Setting when it is done.
7. All registration who submitted the registration form will go to waitlist.
Xtra Tips: If you would like to know how to approve attendees in Waiting for approval, please click Here.