Using HTML code to create table in your email content
If you need to display information in table format, you will need to create a table by HTML codes.
1. Go to the email and click Edit message to edit the email content.
2. Drag-and-drop the "</> HTML" content block to the target location
3. Click to select the HTML content block to input the codes direclty to the editing panel or paste the HTML code you create from other HTML editor
4. Adjust the HTML code to fit the layout if need.
5. Save your work when it is done. Remember to click Apply to save all the changes before leaving teh email edit page.
Heres is an useful reference in building a table in HTML code: https://templates.mailchimp.com/development/html/
We do not recommend copy and paste a table to the email content as the table layout may not will be affected and cannot be edited easily.